Jump Into Music – Musical Minds After School Music Class – Thursdays – FULL
This one-of-a-kind music and movement program engages, educates, and entertains while on a musical journey through different styles and cultures. Curriculum is designed to stimulate the whole brain and body via singing, dancing, drumming, physical and vocal improvisation and exploring instruments. Each term we will explore three genres or countries of origin weaving the story of humanity through music and play. Each student will receive a digital copy of the lesson plan for sharing with family and further discovery at home of the topic at hand. A fun no homework environment for children to explore world culture and music!
Instructor: Monica Lee
- For children grades K – 7
- Music Room – Laura Secord Elementary
- 3 – 3:30 snack and free play time
- 3:30 – 4:30 Music Class Time
- Registration for Fall 2018 is open!! Email email@example.com to reserve a spot!
- Classes run Thursdays, Oct 4 – Dec 13 2018
- 11 weeks of classes = 165$
- Class assistant Claire Lloyd
- The last class will be a performance for the parents! Save the date!